Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WW...back to familiar territory

I'm one of the roller coaster dieters and though I've succeeded in the past....I continue to not stay committed.

I own more workout DVD's and equipment that I could do a different exercise EVERY DAY of the year and still not go thru all of them.  I've tried all the journal websites (My Fitness Pal, Weight Watchers, etc)....and still allowed myself to fail.

In 2002-2007, I stuck with Weight Watchers (WW for short) and lost 60lbs....I've since gained back 40 of those lbs.  With being in my 40's, I know that it's only going to get harder to reach my goal and then maintain that goal.

It's totally doable but I have to commit and STICK.  This has always been my issue and I will continue to struggle with it.  However....I'm not afraid to say I failed as I always get back up.

I've gotten myself back up and back to familiar territory with WW.  I've now joined a support group in the WW community as well as a challenge.  I look forward to excelling in both.