Monday, October 5, 2015

I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!

I have the MOST amazing husband...a woman could not ask for more.  We have been together for 20 years and we haven't stopped the honeymoon phase of our relationship....for the most part.  There are always the days when it's not all sunshine and rainbows but most of the time...it is as close to perfect as possible.

2015 Vacation @ Club Med - Florida

He has loved me thru some ugly periods of my life and never wavered in that unconditional love.  I'm finding myself falling more in love (didn't think that was possible) with this man.  Most of my married & unmarried girlfriends thing he should teach a class on "How To Love Her".  I'm thinking he should write a book.  Since he's not much for reading....it'd be short but it'd be a goldmine for men looking to be a better man!




No comments:

Post a Comment