Friday, October 9, 2015

Oh boy....I made a list

I made a list of things I want to change in my new home and it's a tad longer than I realized.  I want to put my stamp on it, make it my home, my space that when I walk in.....I'm in love.

Right now, we are not even close.  No pictures on the walls.....no decorations of any kind....YET.  I want unique, a bit quirky, and things no one else has.  I've collected several original piece of painting from either myself and friends of mine; well, Steve isn't a "friend" but he was the assistant at Paint Nite and he has given me both paintings from the nights I attended.  LOVE IT.

He totally called me a con artist because the last painting....I might have pour on the charm to obtain what I wanted; which was his painting.  He's really talented.  It's funny how he painting the beginning of the season and I paint the middle or end of the season.

I'm want to have a wall of all four seasons and I have completed my collection.  Now, it's arranging them in a proper manner that's pleasing to the eye.  I also purchased a blue metal tree and it's perfect to bring all the paintings together as they are different but still have the same thing of blues and trees.

Here's my fabulous wall art.  Artist found on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/7055Inc)



So, I'm excited to see how it all turns out.  Of course, now that I'm going to have more blues in my living room; I'm going to have to recover my throw pillows but I found a really cool way of doing it without sewing so YAH to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment